latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

FEATURE REQUEST: Ccap mailing lists

Home Forums Community Forum FEATURE REQUEST: Ccap mailing lists

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Feb 22nd, 2013 at 10:08 am #42820
Angel True
Username: angeltrue

I’ve done a little searching on this issue and it seems like there is a hack for it, but it’s a little more complex for my skill set than I’m willing to attempt to implement.

I am currently integrating with Aweber and have several Level 1 Custom Capabilities for a membership program and multiple products. I would like the ability to determine list subscription based on CCAP and not just level. This would be a massive enhancement for the usability of s2member.

I’ve seen this requested a numbers of times in the forum for both Mailchimp & Aweber. Any idea when this might get included?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Feb 23rd, 2013 at 8:48 am #43035

Hi Angel.

There isn’t a date for it yet, bu it’s in our list of features to implement. It’ll likely be in the new generation of s2Member being developed, but there isn’t a release date for it.

There’s a hack to store ccaps in MailChimp as merge fields, with which you can segment your list. I think you can do something similar with AWeber. But this is probably a bit advanced for you, so it may not be the solution you’re hoping for.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.