latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Field only available for admin to edit

Home Forums Community Forum Field only available for admin to edit

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Apr 2nd, 2012 at 3:30 pm #9794
Maryke
Username: maryke

Hi
I have a site for South Africans where they can apply for B-BBEE certificates and also have access to tenders. My clients(members) must be BEE verified to show up as verified members. But I don’t want them to have access to that field, but I -as admin – must have access to edit it to say if the member is verified or not. How will I accomplish this?

Thanks in advance.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  Maryke.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Apr 2nd, 2012 at 10:12 pm #9836
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hello Maryke,

When you create the custom registration field (Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Registration/Profile Fields), you can set the Allow Profile Edits option to No ( uneditable & totally invisible, both during & after registration ). That should hide it from both the registration form and the profile editor on the frontend, however you as an Admin will still have access to it.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.