latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Force profile complementation before renewing

Home Forums Community Forum Force profile complementation before renewing

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Sep 17th, 2012 at 1:15 pm #25588
LetUsLook
Username: lucjager

Hi is it possible to make sure all the required profile fields are filled in correctly before a renewal can be purchased?

for example, last year the profile was complete but now i’ve added some required questions.

Thanks

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Sep 18th, 2012 at 2:04 am #25668
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hello,

There is no option for this within s2Member. You would need to write your own custom code that checks the users profile to see if all the fields are filled in and only allows them to renew if they are.

Posted: Monday Sep 24th, 2012 at 7:39 am #26285
LetUsLook

Can anyone help me with this?

Posted: Monday Sep 24th, 2012 at 7:51 am #26289
LetUsLook

Or atleast, is there an scripting feature that checks if the user has all the required profile fields filled in?

something like

Thanks

Posted: Monday Sep 24th, 2012 at 7:56 am #26291
Raam Dev
Staff Member

When you create Custom Registration fields in Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Registration/Profile Fields you can specify that the field is required.

Posted: Thursday Sep 27th, 2012 at 7:23 am #26678
LetUsLook

Hi Raam,

I’ve done that so the problem is not the new users, but the older users who’s doenst needed to fill in everything in the past but they now should. so is it possible to force them to update there profile with the required fields?

Posted: Thursday Sep 27th, 2012 at 8:00 pm #26769
Raam Dev
Staff Member

Ah, I see now. For that you would need to write some custom PHP code that checks if those fields are filled out and then redirects the user to a Profile Update form, forcing them to complete all the fields before continuing on. You may be interested in this thread on extracting Custom Registration Field data via PHP.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.