latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Foreign country addresses too long.

Home Forums Community Forum Foreign country addresses too long.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Apr 1st, 2013 at 12:08 pm #46279
Luke
Username: kerrylov

Hey guys I was following this post:
http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/international-state-field-limitation/

I was starting to modify the themeplate for the Authorize.net checkout because it’s limited to 60 chars. I have a customer from Indonesia whose address has 105 chars. When I went to modify the template there is a “authnet-sp-checkout-form.php” and a regular “authnet-checkout-form.php”. What is the correct on and what’s the purpose of both?

Also is this still the correct method to update this information and survive an update? Thanks as always!

;-)

*edit authnet-checkout-form.php is the right on*

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Apr 2nd, 2013 at 6:05 am #46359

Right. The one that says “sp” is the Specific Post/Page access one. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Authorize.Net® Pro Forms -› Specific Post/Page (Buy Now) Forms[/hilite]

Posted: Tuesday Apr 2nd, 2013 at 9:34 am #46379
Luke
Username: kerrylov

Thanks again Cristian, you’ve been a ton of help giving me pointers in the right direction while pushing the site live! I think that’s the last “bug” of the payment system I’ve had to work out and none of them have been on the S2 side of things – so very happy. ;-)

For anyone who finds this in the future reference this post to modify and save the template so it survives S2Member updates:
http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/international-state-field-limitation/#post-26000

Make sure you’re new template file goes into either the wp-content folder or directly into your theme’s folder – Jason Caldwell has this to say on the matter as well if you find your template doing something weird.

Jason Caldwell said:

Pro Form templates can appear in the following locations represented by WordPress PHP Constants.

TEMPLATEPATH
WP_CONTENT_DIR

If a template exists in both locations, the template inside WP_CONTENT_DIR will be used, as it has the highest precedence.

Example: /wp-content/themes/my-theme/paypal-checkout-form.php
Example: /wp-content/paypal-checkout-form.php

Hope this saves someone some time!

Posted: Tuesday Apr 2nd, 2013 at 9:40 am #46381

Thanks for the update and tips! I’m glad you sorted it out and that I could help a bit. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.