latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Format of "Registration Date" in CSV export

Home Forums Community Forum Format of "Registration Date" in CSV export

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Aug 11th, 2013 at 10:27 pm #55563
Andrew Lock
Username: dsmusic

Hi guys,

I’ve noticed something kinda weird with my CSV exported data, namely in the Registration Date field:

Some of the dates in here are written in plain text (eg. 02/13/2012
), while others are as a serial number (eg. 41031). So some of them are displaying correctly as dates within Excel, while others are not sorting or displaying correctly because they are dumb text, rather than the proper entry. Any idea what’s going on here? I can’t see any pattern to the occurence; it appears in blocks, so my first user is text, 2-23 are serial, next 30 odd are text, next 10 or so are serial numbers… Very strange!

Any ideas?

Also, I noticed that you guys have finally fixed the export thing so data is arranged properly, which fixes a bunch of MailChimp issues I was having. Yay! Thanks :)

– Andrew

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Aug 13th, 2013 at 7:35 am #55660

it appears in blocks, so my first user is text, 2-23 are serial, next 30 odd are text, next 10 or so are serial numbers… Very strange!

Yes, that sounds quite strange… Have you tried these? Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

Also, I noticed that you guys have finally fixed the export thing so data is arranged properly, which fixes a bunch of MailChimp issues I was having. Yay! Thanks :)

Great! :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.