latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

S2 level member 0 not an option

Home Forums Community Forum S2 level member 0 not an option

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Oct 2nd, 2012 at 10:52 am #27217

Hi,

I am using level 0 and 1 as free level by invite. I noticed that if a user is invited to a 0 level registration, that it actually lists the role in admin as a subscriber unlike the s2 member level 1 option available for level 1.

How come it doesn’t say S2 level member 0 ?

I should say, it does work as expected and the post is only viewable if logged in at level 0.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by  Paddy Ogee.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Oct 2nd, 2012 at 4:08 pm #27254

Yes, that’s how it works. Subscriber is a WP role by default, s2Member just calls it Level 0 to avoid confusion with subscriptions (recurring payments) and relate it to the incremental access in levels (1, 2, etc). :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.