latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Free levels and separate registration pages

Home Forums Community Forum Free levels and separate registration pages

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Sep 16th, 2012 at 10:57 am #25486

I am looking for guidance and can’t really see the info anywhere else.

A simple site with 2 free levels of registered content. Level 0 and Level 1. There will be no paid content. I want to be able to do this, as well as provide two different registration pages. The login page can be common.

The reason is that these levels are by invite only and we would like to send out the invitations for specific registration pages. We would prefer clients not to make comparisons and wonder why they don’t have the other level :-). After that I assume the login and password will separate ’em anyway.

Any pointers appreciated.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by  Paddy Ogee.
  • This topic was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by  Paddy Ogee.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Sep 16th, 2012 at 1:17 pm #25498
Eduan
Username: Eduan

You might be interested in this article for that: Knowledge Base » Offering Paid Member Registration for Free, Using Pro-Forms

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Monday Sep 17th, 2012 at 11:06 am #25573

Thanks for the reply. I had seen this post already, and it does answer the first part on how to set up two registration pages for the different levels.

Once that is done, I am only able to associate one page as Membership Options Page. Does that matter?

So, I suppose the next question is how do I make them not generally searchable or available on the site other than as a link? I tried to password protect them (ideal solution) but that appears to only pertain to comments?

Posted: Monday Sep 17th, 2012 at 11:32 am #25576

To answer my own question. Password protecting my registration pages now appears to be working… Weird.

So, lets consider this closed unitl I get stuck again.

Thanks

Posted: Monday Sep 17th, 2012 at 1:00 pm #25585
Eduan
Username: Eduan

OK, glad you were able to solve your problem. :)

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.