latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

from sandbox to paypal

Home Forums Community Forum from sandbox to paypal

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Nov 23rd, 2012 at 10:18 am #32416

Hello,
I have passed the s2member from sandbox to paypal and i have modify all configuration information, including disable “enable sandbox testing”.
But now i read in the log file a recurring payment of an account (deleted) both in sandbox and wordpress user and i don’t understand how to remove it.
the log is:
PHP v5.3.6 :: WordPress® v3.4.2 :: s2Member® v121023 :: s2Member® Pro v121023
Memory 27.12 MB :: Real Memory 27.75 MB :: Peak Memory 27.21 MB :: Real Peak Memory 27.75 MB
http://www.xxx.com/?s2member_paypal_notify=1
User-Agent:
array (
‘s2member_log’ =>
array (
0 => ‘Unable to verify $_POST vars. This is most likely related to an invalid configuration of s2Member, or a problem with server compatibility.’,
1 => ‘If you\’re absolutely SURE that your configuration is valid, you may want to run some tests on your server, just to be sure $_POST variables are populated, and that your server is able to connect/communicate with your Payment Gateway over an HTTPS connection.’,
2 => ‘s2Member uses the `WP_Http` class for remote connections; which will try to use `cURL` first, and then fall back on the `FOPEN` method when `cURL` is not available. On a Windows® server, you may have to disable your `cURL` extension; and instead, set `allow_url_fopen = yes` in your php.ini file. The `cURL` extension (usually) does NOT support SSL connections on a Windows® server.’,
3 => ‘Please see this thread: `http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/ideal-server-configuration-for-s2member/` for details regarding the ideal server configuration for s2Member.’,
4 => ‘array (
\’s2member_paypal_notify\’ => \’1\’,
\’mc_gross\’ => \’2.00\’,
\’period_type\’ => \’ Regular\’,
\’outstanding_balance\’ => \’0.00\’,
\’next_payment_date\’ => \’02:00:00 Nov 15, 2012 PST\’,
\’protection_eligibility\’ => \’Ineligible\’,
\’payment_cycle\’ => \’Daily\’,
\’tax\’ => \’0.00\’,
\’payer_id\’ => \’RUGMH39HAM3SL\’,
\’payment_date\’ => \’04:20:03 Nov 14, 2012 PST\’,
\’payment_status\’ => \’Completed\’,
\’product_name\’ => \’2 EUR / Daily ( recurring charge, for ongoing access )\’,
\’charset\’ => \’windows-1252\’,
\’rp_invoice_id\’ => \’1352589328:0 D:1 D~www.xxx.com~1\’,
\’recurring_payment_id\’ => \’I-JVFEXW01EDLY\’,
\’first_name\’ => \’test\’,
\’mc_fee\’ => \’0.42\’,
\’notify_version\’ => \’3.7\’,
\’amount_per_cycle\’ => \’2.00\’,
\’payer_status\’ => \’verified\’,
\’currency_code\’ => \’EUR\’,
\’business\’ => \’seller_1350374266_biz@ids.it\’,
\’verify_sign\’ => \’AXO5VjTGOQS31ArS33xAv2bYSC50AAeiLk9thDR.SYEY7GzwQzmrYGu.\’,
\’payer_email\’ => \’buyer_1352111933_per@ids.it\’,
\’initial_payment_amount\’ => \’0.00\’,
\’profile_status\’ => \’Active\’,
\’amount\’ => \’2.00\’,
\’txn_id\’ => \’6KK34249N98647605\’,
\’payment_type\’ => \’instant\’,
\’last_name\’ => \’test\’,
\’receiver_email\’ => \’seller_1350374266_biz@ids.it\’,
\’payment_fee\’ => \’\’,
\’receiver_id\’ => \’X57DC9DXVTCSS\’,
\’txn_type\’ => \’recurring_payment\’,
\’mc_currency\’ => \’EUR\’,
\’residence_country\’ => \’IT\’,
\’test_ipn\’ => \’1\’,
\’transaction_subject\’ => \’2 EUR / Daily ( recurring charge, for ongoing access )\’,
\’payment_gross\’ => \’\’,
\’shipping\’ => \’0.00\’,
\’product_type\’ => \’1\’,
\’time_created\’ => \’03:15:41 Nov 09, 2012 PST\’,
\’ipn_track_id\’ => \’af867053702de\’,
)’,
),
)

thanks for help.
bye

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Nov 23rd, 2012 at 2:44 pm #32445
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Michele,

Are you sure that log entry isn’t old? If you deleted the account in the PayPal sandbox, you should not see any activity about that user in the logs. I suggest clearing your logs and then waiting again to see if it comes back.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.