latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Fun with Affiliates

Home Forums Community Forum Fun with Affiliates

Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  JAMES HALL 3 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Nov 16th, 2013 at 8:45 am #61173
JAMES HALL
Username: jhall_3rd

CONFUSING BUT — I HAVE THIS WORKING NOW… THIS TOPIC SHOULD BE BURIED.

Guys as usual my problem is that the instructions are just not that clear ;-)

This time the issue is with the affiliate coupon systems.

QUESTION 1:
Affiliate Suffix Chars (indicating an Affiliate ID): how can I set up more than just ONE code? The form seems to accept one code only. I have for example this : -A:4 — where the “4” is one of my affiliate ids. I want to insert the codes for all of my affiliates!

QUESTION 2:
Affiliate Tracking URLs (one per line): The tracking url looks like this: SILENT-PHP|http://domain/idevaffiliate/sale.php?idev_saleamt=99.99&idev_ordernum=abc-123&ip_address=111.111.111.11

– do we need to modify idea_saleamt?
– idev_ordernum what is the “abc”?
– idev_ordernum is the “123” = the affiliate ID?
– the IP address is that of the affiliate, right? (that’s actually clear)

You could remove all ambiguity by making this a simple form with fields for specific things like the affiliate IP. For example, I’m using idevaffilate and i really do not see why i should have to enter anything more than something that tells s2member to associate some coupon with an affiliate.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by  JAMES HALL.

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.