latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Get Response

Home Forums Community Forum Get Response

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Feb 22nd, 2012 at 4:08 am #5926

Is it possible to use Get Response autoresponder to work with s2member pro? and if so could you give me some instructions.

Thanks
Robert

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Feb 23rd, 2012 at 4:30 pm #6180
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Robert,

Could you explain what you mean by “Get Response autoresponder”?

Posted: Thursday Feb 23rd, 2012 at 6:40 pm #6210

I\’m switching from Aweber to Get response. So Instead of using Aweber email service I want to use Get Response.

Posted: Friday Feb 24th, 2012 at 4:59 am #6240

I\’m also having a problem with the free registration. When some one signs up for free they get sent an email from my website (using s2member)with their user name and password to my website and then they get another one from from my aweber list to confirm. Is there a way so they wont get the user name and password until they confirm? Can s2member be configured with aweber or Get response so people who register for free will have to confirm before they get the user name and password.

I just started using s2member pro and don\’t know much about it yet so I\’m not sure if pro forms will do this or not.

The bottom line is I want people to have to confirm before they get their user name and password.

Thanks
Robert Pennock

Posted: Friday Feb 24th, 2012 at 12:49 pm #6284
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Robert,

Get Response is not an autoresponder currently supported by s2Member, however it may work by manually integrating it with API Notifications (Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Notifications).

Regarding the AWeber confirmation email: Unfortunately AWeber doesn’t allow you to get around sending the confirmation email and there isn’t an easy way to prevent the username/password email from being sent before the user confirms their subscription.

You could write some custom code that uses the s2Member List Servers hooks to manually send the the username/password email after approval (you’d need to disable the WordPress username/password email first).

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.