latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

gift subscriptions & profiles

Home Forums Community Forum gift subscriptions & profiles

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Craig Wallace 4 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Feb 9th, 2012 at 9:45 pm #4708
Lesley Austin
Username: lesley

Hello,
I’ve read everything in the old forum to do with gift subscriptions/memberships and know it is easy to set up with a Paypal button. But thinking through the process, I realized that when the term of the gift is over, and the gift recipient wants to continue membership but pay for herself, Paypal doesn’t have an option except to cancel and start all over again. I’ve been in touch with their support and they say that this is so.

I wonder if anyone has worked out a way to change payments but keep profiles and comments and all the history a member creates during the gift period? I realize that this may be a Buddypress/Wordpress question as the profiles are handled by BP and the comments are part of my WP blog, and I have posted at WP…but I think s2member comes in there somewhere.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Dec 7th, 2012 at 9:36 am #33892
Craig Wallace
Username: Craig

Hi Lesley,

Did you ever find out an answer to this? I am looking to do the same thing, but there’s not much point of the member can’t continue with the same account.

Thanks,

Craig

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.