latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Google analytics on protected pages

Home Forums Community Forum Google analytics on protected pages

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Nov 9th, 2012 at 11:12 am #31132

I have a few pages that are protected by “Specific Post / Page access” – i.e. customers can only reach these pages after they have paid for a product thru Paypal. I have 55 of these pages. I’d like to have Google analytics “goals” for these pages. Short of creating a goal for each of these 55 pages, is there a more efficient way of doing this ?? Thank you.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Nov 10th, 2012 at 7:47 am #31203

Hi Hari.

Well, I don’t know if it’s more efficient, but there’s the Specific Page Sale Notification. I’m not sure if that’s practical to use with Google Analytics, since I’m not familiar with how to use that service, but it seems you’d be able to tell. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Notifications -› Specific Post/Page Sale Notifications[/hilite]

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.