latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Google wallet sign up confirmation email help

Home Forums Community Forum Google wallet sign up confirmation email help

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Mar 30th, 2013 at 6:28 pm #46169
Scott Cappos
Username: scott

I am having trouble with google wallet. New customers are not receiving the sign up confirmation email.

I am switching from paypal pro forms, which worked properly but I want to try google wallet.

Anyone have any solutions? I will try the simple and complex… please help

Thanks

Scott

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Mar 31st, 2013 at 7:43 pm #46225
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for reporting this important issue.

We recommend you check these Troubleshooting Tips to start with, but we cannot debug an installation of WordPress running other plugins and themes other than the WordPress defaults.

If you believe this is a bug, please recreate this issue on a clean installation of WordPress and s2Member, and give us a set of instructions on how to recreate the issue. We will gladly take a look then.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.