latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Group and s2member

Home Forums Community Forum Group and s2member

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Pia Meyhoff 3 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Dec 12th, 2013 at 2:23 pm #61882
Pia Meyhoff
Username: atina

Hello :-)
I am completely new to this s2member. I purchased the pro version.
Now my question then. I have wordpress as my website. I really want to make a membership site that my customers can buy bronze, silver, gold and platinum. It can s2member, that’s why I bought the pro version.
BUT the question is, do I have a group installed also where my clients have membership in. In that case, I must have it, what should it be called? I’ve looked through many videos, but still not quite. All this is very new to me and my English is not so good. Therefore, I use google translate. So I want so I can get some help from you to answer about what to do.
Or perhaps a a very special video that gives me the answer.
Many greetings Atina

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Dec 12th, 2013 at 7:14 pm #61891
cassel
Username: cassel

Could you explain what you mean when you say you have a group installed?

Posted: Tuesday Dec 17th, 2013 at 1:37 pm #62004
Pia Meyhoff

first of all, sorry I only answer now, but I have to be sick.
What I mean by the group is a group of my customers is a member, where so s2member’s membership.
Is there a Danish translation s2member. In this case, there is a how install the I
Mv Pia

Posted: Tuesday Dec 17th, 2013 at 2:05 pm #62006
cassel
Username: cassel

Maybe you could post a request in this section?
http://www.s2member.com/forums/forum/community/translations/

Posted: Tuesday Dec 17th, 2013 at 2:13 pm #62011
Pia Meyhoff

Hello :-)
I am completely new to this s2member. I purchased the pro version.
Now my question then. I have wordpress as my website. I really want to make a membership site that my customers can buy bronze, silver, gold and platinum. It can s2member, that’s why I bought the pro version.
BUT the question is, do I have a group installed also where my clients have membership in. In that case, I must have it, what should it be called? I’ve looked through many videos, but still not quite. All this is very new to me and my English is not so good. Therefore, I use google translate. So I want so I can get some help from you to answer about what to do.
Or perhaps a a very special video that gives me the answer.
first of all, sorry I only answer now, but I have to be sick.
What I mean by the group is a group of my customers is a member, where so s2member’s membership.
Is there a Danish translation s2member. In this case, there is a how install the I
Mv Pia
Ps It would that forsøge på selv about that can find the en dansk Oversættelse der
Mænd are any which can help with a answers to the other

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.