latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Group export CSV is blank

Home Forums Community Forum Group export CSV is blank

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  ekarma (Volunteer Moderator) 3 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Aug 3rd, 2013 at 5:20 am #54824
Nick
Username: cleeveracing

I am having daily problems with some members who show as active not receiving emails sent out to their S2 member level. I am trying to find out what the cause is and thought I would export the group CSV and manually compare it to the active member listing. This is happening to members who have previously not had a problem so it is not spam/firewall related.

The member who has contacted me this morning is showing in users as an active member but I cant see him in the user list in Email2.

When I export a group I just get an empty CSV.

Why is this?

If I could search the group displayed in email2 for a single address it would be much more useful, but it doesn’t appear you can do this…

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Aug 3rd, 2013 at 5:45 am #54825
Nick

It also makes no sense that I can see, that when I go into email2 users…

I see….

1) one listing of every member in every group with no drill down or search capability
2) listing is not in alphabetical order as has ‘user’ preceding username

this means I have to manually (painfully) scroll through my list of 400 users to check if an individual is on there!

Posted: Saturday Aug 3rd, 2013 at 6:20 am #54827
Nick

I have just emailed a user with this problem direct from Email2 – she did not receive the email, she is receiving emails from me.

The ‘from’ send address in S2 and my email address are the same…

Posted: Sunday Aug 4th, 2013 at 5:30 pm #55105

The member who has contacted me this morning is showing in users as an active member but I cant see him in the user list in Email2.

When I export a group I just get an empty CSV.

Why is this?

Is “Email2” another plugin? I’m not familiar with this being a part of the s2Member® software. Can you post a screenshot or two that shows how this is related to s2Member® for me? Thanks!

Posted: Monday Aug 5th, 2013 at 5:46 am #55218
Nick

Hi Mike

When I create a members post in wordpress and click on ‘notify users’ it takes me to the following screen, I assumed as it points to S2 members, that it was part of S2…

How do I insert an image… if I click on image in the tags above the text field it wants a URL

Posted: Tuesday Aug 6th, 2013 at 12:05 pm #55295

Hi Nick,

You’ll need to upload your screenshot somewhere and then copy/paste the URL to the image for it to appear here.

You might want to try a free service like imgur.com or prntscr.com.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.