latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Group Membership

Home Forums Community Forum Group Membership

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Nov 17th, 2012 at 5:28 pm #31902
dlavelle
Username: dlavelle

s2member meets all of my needs, but I need clarification on one. We have a site that needs group plans as well. For example:
Membership level 1 – one person
Membership level 2 – 5 People
Membership level 3 – 15 People and so on….

There would need to be the one person who purchases the membership and gets billed, but if its the 5 member plan they can either register the other 4 people when they register so all 5 have independent log ins to have access to the site. If this is possible at all or if you need more clarification on what im trying to do please let me know. fyi , I have no coding experience. If it is possible Ill be ready to go pro! thanks!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Nov 19th, 2012 at 7:44 am #31961

Sorry, that’s not possible with s2Member without customizing it.

If you really need this feature, you can probably hire a freelance coder to do this for you. You can look for one in sites like jobs.wordpress.net, odesk.com or elance.com.

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Monday Nov 19th, 2012 at 11:41 pm #32050
dlavelle
Username: dlavelle

I really wouldnt need it to be automated. Can I just customize the form for each level for them to input the other members and manually add them later?

Posted: Tuesday Nov 20th, 2012 at 3:45 pm #32131
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Yes, you could use the s2Member Custom Registration/Profile Fields feature (Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Registration/Profile Fields) to create your own set of fields (e.g., User 1, User 2, etc.) so that the person signing up and fill in those details. Then you can manually look at their profile to see what they input for those fields and create the additional users manually using that info.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.