latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Group Membership

Home Forums Community Forum Group Membership

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Oct 31st, 2012 at 7:26 pm #30291

I have installed S2 Member Pro and have two levels of membership where members pay first and then complete registration details:
– Individual Annual Membership (for a single person). This works OK.
– Corporate Annual Membership (for up to 5 people)

What is the best way to handle the corporate membership as I need to collect up to 5 names and email addresses so I can create the additional 4 users manually?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Nov 1st, 2012 at 8:20 pm #30365
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Lopa,

You could create a series of Custom Registration Fields (Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Registration/Profile Fields) that allow someone to enter the details for the additional users (Name 1, Email 1, Name 2, Email 2, etc.). Then, when they submit payment, you can look at those custom fields for the info you need to create the additional users manually.

You can specify which Level the Custom Registration Fields are applicable to so that they don’t show up on the other Level forms.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.