latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Group Subscriptions

Home Forums Community Forum Group Subscriptions

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Feb 7th, 2013 at 6:39 pm #41100

Has a group subscription been implemented yet? I read some discussion from Mar 2012 that sounded like it was being worked on, but haven’t been able to find anything to confirm that it exists. I understand it would be in Pro, but would like to know that it’s there and how it works before we buy.

Specifically we need functionality that allows a company to purchase multiple subscriptions and then assign userId’s and passwords for the individual accounts.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Feb 9th, 2013 at 4:05 am #41250
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for your inquiry.

Has a group subscription been implemented yet? I read some discussion from Mar 2012 that sounded like it was being worked on, but haven’t been able to find anything to confirm that it exists. I understand it would be in Pro, but would like to know that it’s there and how it works before we buy.

No, I’m afraid this isn’t fully supported by s2Member. I can’t give any details on when this might be available either. You may want to try something with Free Registration Forms, however. You can give the option to Users to create other accounts this way without much hassle.

See: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Pro Forms -› Free Registration Forms

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.