latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Guest Post Ability

Home Forums Community Forum Guest Post Ability

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  GaperVille 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Apr 12th, 2012 at 4:17 am #10632

Hello,

I want to create something like SEOMoz have with the ability for users to create guest posts that will appear in a Guest Blog category after I have approved them. Is this possible whilst using the s2member plugin?

Can I limit what user can post and what category they can post in?

Is there a plugin that offers this if not?

Thanks

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Apr 12th, 2012 at 9:44 am #10655
David Welch
Username: dwbiz05

You can add the access to post via a third party Role plugin, however limiting what category they post in may require more programming if the Role plugin doesn’t have that option.

Dave

Posted: Thursday Apr 12th, 2012 at 6:02 pm #10701

I’m going to be testing this one out soon from another I dislike called UcanPostIt.

The one that looks awesome is found @ http://www.loudlever.com

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.