latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Has Anyone Integrated Stripe With s2Member?

Home Forums Community Forum Has Anyone Integrated Stripe With s2Member?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 12 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Jan 8th, 2013 at 5:49 pm #36626
VegasKev
Username: vegaskev

I need a developer who has already created a Stripe plugin/extension that integrates with s2Member premium. I’m willing to pay. Unfortunately, I don’t have time to figure it out myself, nor can I wait any longer. I have a project or two sitting by waiting for Stripe integration with s2Member and would like to launch.

I don’t want to use any of the other processors for these projects so I’ve been waiting for Stripe integration. As of now, I just want to get these projects off of the launchpad and into orbit.

Please let me know if you’re interested in discussing this with me.

Thanks in advance.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Jan 9th, 2013 at 7:26 am #36731

Kev, you may also want to post the job in sites like jobs.wordpress.net, elance.com or odesk.com.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.