latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Hello – need help with License upgrade?

Home Forums Community Forum Hello – need help with License upgrade?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Nov 5th, 2012 at 7:54 am #30628

Good morning,

We are currently moving our site to a S2 member site!!! :) – Everything is going great, but we have just created a new development site that we are going to finish our development on. Once development and testing is done we are going to move to our current domain. The development site is http://67.227.172.180/~mcoach/ our licence is for MorningCoach.com, which is a current and active site.

I am looking for help, to either upgrade our license to include the development site, or upgrade. Could customer support please help me with this so we can integrate S2 into the above development site.

Thank you very much for the help, look forward to using S2 for our membership site.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Nov 5th, 2012 at 1:09 pm #30650
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello JB,

You can use your current single site license in your development environment, the single site license only applies to live websites.

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Monday Nov 5th, 2012 at 2:59 pm #30664

Thank you that helps me out tremendously – have a great day!!

Posted: Monday Nov 5th, 2012 at 4:43 pm #30681
Eduan
Username: Eduan

No problem, glad I was able to help. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.