latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Help Creating Level 1 Registration Process

Home Forums Community Forum Help Creating Level 1 Registration Process

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Jun 1st, 2013 at 9:33 am #51132

I will have only two levels: Free and Paid. The two groups of people are different, so there is no upgrade path.

The Paid members will fill out a different registration form and I would like to offer PayPal as the only form of payment. I am a PayPal Business user, bot NOT PayPal Pro.

After reading through documentation and posts, I can’t figure out how to create a registration form for the paid members that doesn’t use PayPal Pro.

Any advice?

P.S.: I also have GravityForms, so that’s an option as well

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Jun 4th, 2013 at 3:08 am #51271

Hi Mike,

did you try to create a PayPal button? I use PayPal buttons all the time and if you use the shortcode you can set the “output”-parameter to “url” and then you can copy-paste this generated URL with your own button/image link/whatever.

This solution works for me quite fine.

Take care
Alex

Posted: Tuesday Jun 4th, 2013 at 4:21 am #51274
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

After reading through documentation and posts, I can’t figure out how to create a registration form for the paid members that doesn’t use PayPal Pro.

s2Member doesn’t require PayPal Pro for any of its PayPal Buttons or Pro Forms.

See: Pre Sale FAQs » To use s2Member® Pro Forms, will I have to use PayPal® Pro?

You can generate a Button/Pro Form here:

Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Pro Forms -› Membership Level # Forms
or
Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Buttons -› Membership Level # Buttons

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.