latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Help with after PayPal payment.

Home Forums Community Forum Help with after PayPal payment.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  cassel 3 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Oct 30th, 2013 at 7:49 pm #60765

I have specific PayPal buttons for different items at different levels for downloading the items.
Example:
Item 1 – Level 1
Item 1 – Level 2
Item 1 – Level 3
Item 2 – Level 1
Item 2 – Level 2
Item 2 – Level 3
I have individual pages with download links for each item at each level. Once a member selects the PayPal button for say, Item 2 – Level 1, how can I get them to be directed to that specific download page with that specific download link automatically after payment? I would like for it to be automatic rather than me waiting to be notified of a payment being made and then me having to send an email with the download link in it.

Thanks for any and all help,
B.W.GENTRY

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Oct 31st, 2013 at 7:31 pm #60781
cassel
Username: cassel

Depending on the content you have on all those pages, you might be able to use the Custom Capabilities for each Item/Level combo, and use a single page and protect the content with conditionals. So you could have everyone return to the same page and have the links or content visible only to those with the proper ccaps.

Another option is with the s2Member Pro, where you can assign a success variable:

success=”” Success Return URL (optional). s2Member handles this automatically for you. However, if you would prefer to take control over the landing page after checkout (i.e. your own custom Thank-You Page), you can. If supplied, this must be a full URL, starting with http://. Your Success Return URL is only applied to (new) Customers.

Hope it helps.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.