latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Help with Remember Me Checkbox

Home Forums Community Forum Help with Remember Me Checkbox

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Ryan Collins 3 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Jul 2nd, 2013 at 6:01 pm #52911

Hey guys,

First off I’m making a living using your plugin – it’s awesome! Can’t thank you guys enough.

I have a simple issue that I’m trying to solve. My customers are reporting that their username and password are not being remembered by my website, despite checking the “Remember Me” check box.

I was wondering if there is a simple solution to this issue?

Any insight is much appreciated!

Thanks and take care,

Ryan

PS – if it helps I’m experiencing the issue on myfishingcapecod.com and houseflippingschool.com

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Jul 2nd, 2013 at 10:54 pm #52928

This is a login session issue, and s2Member doesn’t change it, it’s managed by WordPress.

First thing that came to mind was the use of www, but you seem to be consistent with that. See: Knowledge Base » Logged In, But Am I?

You could test if there’s a plugin or the theme causing you this problem. Try these: Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

First off I’m making a living using your plugin – it’s awesome! Can’t thank you guys enough.

That is awesome! I’m so happy for you. Thanks for the kudos! :)

Posted: Thursday Jul 11th, 2013 at 4:49 pm #53317

Thanks! Looks like I have some diagnostic work to do.

Take care,

Ryan

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.