latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

hide incomplete fields

Home Forums Community Forum hide incomplete fields

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Dec 27th, 2012 at 8:01 pm #35589
derekfox
Username: derekfox

I’m using the s2members fields to populate my buddypress fields. How do I hide fields that in complete?

I have a bunch of stuff that I don’t want to show unless they completed the field but they’re not in the registrations

Is there a way to hide a field that is incomplete from showing as a placeholder on the profile.

Derek

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Dec 29th, 2012 at 5:07 am #35698
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Hi Derek,

This is not something s2Member supports by default, as it requires some tricky JavaScript to get it to work correctly. s2Member does, however, allow you to add this functionality. You should be able to use the options pertaining to CSS to hide the fields you need to within s2Member, but you’ll then want to add some JavaScript to the fields you need populated to show these fields later.

I’m putting this on our list of things to go over in Knowledge Base articles soon.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.