latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Hook in checkout paypal pro form

Home Forums Community Forum Hook in checkout paypal pro form

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Aug 29th, 2012 at 12:04 pm #23423

I there a hook in the paypal pro checkout form that I can grab? I have 3 custom fields on the paypal-checkout-form.php that I need to store in the User’s Profile. I will need access to the $_POST.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Aug 29th, 2012 at 10:14 pm #23509
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Marlin,

Yes, you should be able to use ws_plugin__s2member_during_paypal_notify_during_subscr_signup_wo_update_vars.

For example, you could add something like this to your wp-content/mu-plugins/s2hacks.php:

<?php
add_action('ws_plugin__s2member_during_paypal_notify_during_subscr_signup_w_update_vars', 'my_function');
function my_function($vars = array()) {
	// Code goes here; you'll have access to the $vars array which should contain all the info you need
	// To see everything inside $vars, try this: print_r($vars); exit;
}
?>
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.