latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

How do I call a PHP file into a PHP template.

Home Forums Community Forum How do I call a PHP file into a PHP template.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Oct 24th, 2012 at 9:37 am #29514
Deyson Ortiz
Username: deyson

Hello.

I have a php code that I would like to create as its own file which contains my pricing information.
I would like to call this php file throughout my website so I do not have to keep updating each php template page.

So I would like the code below to be fed from one file named pricing.php to be called into different page PHP templates, so all I have to do is update pricing.php and it will change throughout the site.
Here is the code I would like to add to pricing.php

<?php if (is_user_not_logged_in()) {  ?>
<div class="template-bottom">
<div class="template_end">Each template comes out to less than <strong> $1.99 </strong>with the all inclusive membership price of $50!</h1>
					<h1 class="template_end2">Join today and get complete access to all<strong>  
					<?php $count_posts = wp_count_posts(); echo $count_posts->publish; ?></strong> templates</h1>
										<p class="left-signup pushdown"><a href="http://motion-master-templates.com/join" title="Join"><strong class="left-blue">Sign Up Today</strong></a></p></div><?php } ?>
			<?php else : ?>

Please let me know if this is possible and how can I do it.

Thank you very much! :)

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Oct 24th, 2012 at 2:38 pm #29559
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Deyson,

This question is unrelated to the s2Member plugin and is outside the scope of our support policy. I recommend posting your question on wordpress.stackexchange.com or the WordPress Support Forums.

Posted: Wednesday Oct 24th, 2012 at 5:56 pm #29594
Deyson Ortiz
Username: deyson

AWW… :(
S2member has such quick and helpful responses. :)

Thank you I will go check them out. :)

Posted: Thursday Oct 25th, 2012 at 7:18 am #29629

This article in the knowledge-base may help you a bit with that, though: Knowledge Base » Protecting Non-WordPress Content with s2Member.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.