latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

How do I configure 2 subscription options?

Home Forums Community Forum How do I configure 2 subscription options?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Aug 29th, 2012 at 6:43 pm #23479

Hello,
My client wants to offer 2 subscription options on his signup page. Option 1 includes a 30 day trial then monthly billing and option #2 is to start monthly billing immediately. Should I create a Level 1 and Level 2 payment short code and put them on the same signup page?
We are using PayPal Standard if it matters.
Please advise.

Thank you!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Aug 29th, 2012 at 7:03 pm #23482
cassel
Username: cassel

You could probably just generate 2 different buttons with the different options, and clearly identify them on the site. Using levels would not really be that advantageous. One button can have the trial period and one button, none.

Posted: Thursday Aug 30th, 2012 at 7:58 am #23562

You could probably just generate 2 different buttons with the different options

That’s correct. You can sell the same thing with two buttons that offer different payment options. Just generate two separate buttons for the same level, in one giving the trial, and in the other not.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.