latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

How do I control which name is displayed…

Home Forums Community Forum How do I control which name is displayed…

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Oct 3rd, 2012 at 3:49 pm #27360

…in bbPress forum, on S2Member login widget, Post comments, etc. I would prefer to use username in all cases rather than first and last name.

Also, just want to make sure you saw my latest reply on “PayPal Pro forms: Custom fields not there? “: — the proposed solution did not seem to work.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Oct 4th, 2012 at 7:02 am #27408

Hi Michael.

The user’s profile should have the Display Name set to username for that. If you want to have that be the default when the user creates the account, you can set it here: [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Registration/Profile Fields -> Set "Display Name" during Registration[/hilite]

I hope it helps! :)

To update that setting for all existing accounts, you’d need to do a database query, I guess. You could ask in the WordPress forums for help with that.

Also, just want to make sure you saw my latest reply on “PayPal Pro forms: Custom fields not there? “: — the proposed solution did not seem to work.

Not yet. I’m going through the threads and should get to that one soon.

Posted: Thursday Oct 4th, 2012 at 9:39 am #27444

OK, that works. Thanks.

Posted: Thursday Oct 4th, 2012 at 5:54 pm #27486

Cool. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.