latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

How do I integrate Clickbank?

Home Forums Community Forum How do I integrate Clickbank?

This topic contains 53 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 7 months ago.

Page 3 Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 51 through 53 (of 53 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday May 28th, 2012 at 5:53 pm #14837

What do I do if I cannot use the shortcode in my situation- If shortcode is not accepted on my site (since it’s with unbounce)? I tried using the shortcode in Unbounce and it will not work.

Posted: Monday May 28th, 2012 at 6:39 pm #14838

I just heard back from Unbounce and here is what they said:

Unfortunately taking a look into this shortcode, the issue appears to be that it does not seem to be valid HTML format to embed to the Unbounce pages. Because this is third-party code from s2member, we would not be able to troubleshoot this directly not having written the code ourselves. We would recommend returning back to your resource for this snippet and request a chunk of valid embedding HTML code for your ClickBank shopping cart buttons.

How can I create valid embedding html code?

Thanks-

Posted: Tuesday May 29th, 2012 at 11:24 pm #14896

It is valid HTML what the button outputs. I don’t know how Unbounce interfaces with WordPress or what is the problem with using the shortcode. The thing is that the ClickBank buttons have to use the shortcode, not static HTML.

If you can’t use the shortcode in the editor without problems, then you can try using the hack Jason suggests in the second part of this post: http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/using-clickbank-and-paypal/#post-11438

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 51 through 53 (of 53 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.