latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

How integrate sMember Pro with Mail Chimp?

Home Forums Community Forum How integrate sMember Pro with Mail Chimp?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices. Last updated by  William Elliott 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Oct 7th, 2012 at 6:44 am #27689
Paul Carter
Username: paulcj2

Where are the instructions for integrating s2Member Pro with Mail Chimp?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Oct 7th, 2012 at 2:21 pm #27733
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Paul,

Check under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / List Servers -› MailChimp®.

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Sunday Oct 7th, 2012 at 5:22 pm #27751

I have the same question.

Check under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / List Servers -› MailChimp® is certainly a start, but sure misses a lot of detail.

I have just completed doing all of what is required (I think) under the Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / List Servers -› MailChimp® area. And, this means that I have setup my MailChimp Account and created one list and under that list, one group called Member_List with for subgroups.

Question: Now what? That is, I know how to use MailChimp once I have subscribers on the list, but how do I get my current 500 or so WP S2 users to sync over to MailChimp?

Thank,
Bill

Posted: Monday Oct 8th, 2012 at 7:02 am #27779
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

If you want to sync an existing user with a new List Server, you need to edit the user in question (Dashboard -> Users -> Edit), check the box that says Re-process List Servers, and then press Update User at the bottom.

Unfortunately, if you’re trying to resync 500 users, you will need to do this to each user individually. The s2Member List Servers integration is designed to work automatically during the registration of new users, not for bulk-adding existing users to a List Server.

If you have a lot of existing users you might want to simply export them (Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Import/Export -› User/Member Exportation) to get a list of all their email addresses, and then use that to build an import file for MailChimp and import all those users directly into MailChimp (see How do I create and import my list?).

Posted: Monday Oct 8th, 2012 at 10:47 am #27798

Thanks. Got it! Really cool!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.