latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

How to align radio buttons

Home Forums Community Forum How to align radio buttons

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday May 22nd, 2012 at 5:03 pm #14193

Hey, guys. For the life of me, I can’t find the style sheet that controls the radio button alignment on the Paypal pro form. I want to vertically align the radio buttons. Here is a pic: http://links.thweetbird.com/4yDh

Can you help?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday May 22nd, 2012 at 11:34 pm #14246
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Rick,

You should be able to find everything you need by modifying the Pro-Form templates. Please see Pre Sale FAQs » Is it possible to modify s2Member® Pro Form templates?

Posted: Wednesday May 23rd, 2012 at 9:59 am #14322

Can’t you just tell me which style sheet controls how the radio button is aligned? That was my question.

Posted: Thursday May 24th, 2012 at 3:14 am #14412

If I’m not mistaken, the radio buttons for custom profile fields are already vertically aligned, so if they aren’t, it’s possible that the theme is adding a style of its own that changes this in your installation.

If you post a link to your page, I can take a look at it with Firebug and help you with that. :)

Posted: Thursday May 24th, 2012 at 7:36 am #14469

I figured it out myself. Thanks.

Posted: Friday May 25th, 2012 at 5:32 am #14544

That’s good! I’m glad you sorted it out. Thanks for the update. :)

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.