latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

how to auto change monthly billing amount?

Home Forums Community Forum how to auto change monthly billing amount?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Mar 16th, 2012 at 11:16 pm #8440
Lan
Username: bigrice

Hello expert,
What should I do to make s2member change the monthly billing amount? I want to change my client a monthly membership fee based on this formula: this monthly billing = unit license price * Number of the licenses the client bought in this month.
Should I use short code? which parameter should I update? or hooks, which hook should I use?

Thank you very much

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Mar 19th, 2012 at 1:17 pm #8549
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Lan,

You will need to create the HTML form necessary to select the license and quantity, then submit that information to another page that calculates the total amount with PHP and uses the dynamic shortcode attribute feature to configure the monthly amount on the purchase button.

Please see this thread from the old forum that explains how to use dynamic shortcode attributes to dynamically set the price: http://www.primothemes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=1604

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.