latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

How to capture email and auto add to autoresp

Home Forums Community Forum How to capture email and auto add to autoresp

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Nov 30th, 2012 at 1:27 pm #33026

I have the S2Member Pro version and have been unable to see how to take a captured email (from a free or paid registration) and add them to my Aweber email list.

Am I missing something somewhere? Please point me to where I need to go and what the process would be to get a new user to auto add to my Aweber list. I understand the Aweber list creation part – just cannot seem to find where and how to connect the two.

Thanks in advance!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Nov 30th, 2012 at 5:20 pm #33053
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Kerry,

If you configure your Aweber settings in Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / List Servers -› AWeber®, then all new subscribers will automatically be added to your Aweber list. For existing subscribers that you want to add to your newly configured Aweber list, you can edit each profile, click the “Reprocess List Servers” checkbox, and then save the user. That will trigger s2Member’s subscription request for that email address to whatever list you have configured for that users’ Level.

Posted: Friday Nov 30th, 2012 at 11:24 pm #33072

I knew I had seen it someplace before. Thanks! I had also missed a few things from the Aweber side regarding the custom email parser too. Thanks – this got it to where I needed it!

Posted: Monday Dec 3rd, 2012 at 2:01 pm #33337
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

No problem. Glad I could help! Let us know if you have any other questions.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.