latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Role Not Changing After Pymt / Authorize.Net

Home Forums Community Forum Role Not Changing After Pymt / Authorize.Net

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Mar 20th, 2013 at 11:48 am #45237
Amy Lasley
Username: alasley

Hi. I am a paid customer. I have a license key, but I do not see how to update my profile to reflect that. I am having an issue with s2 member that my website hosting company cannot seem to figure out.

We use Authorize.net and when people sign up and pay the role isnt changing from subscriber to level 1. I have searched the forums and found a similar issue, but the website hosting company stated that the site is already set up that way.

https://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/authorize-net-new-signups-not-working/

Please advise.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Mar 20th, 2013 at 9:01 pm #45276
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Amy,

It seems s2member.com does not recognize that you bought s2Member pro.

How did you get s2Member pro? If you have proof of purchase then I can ask Elizabeth to upgrade you to a paid member. :)

I’m not able to provide help with your problem, so if you upgrade successfully you can post in the customer forums so that a support representative may answer you. :)

– Eduan

Posted: Thursday Mar 21st, 2013 at 8:33 am #45327
Amy Lasley

Is there a way I can send you my license key privately? We purchased the PRO package when we were building our site.

Posted: Thursday Mar 21st, 2013 at 6:19 pm #45412
Eduan

You can just tell me the following details:

– What username it was bought for.
– Under who’s name it was bought.
– Version that was bought.

With that it should be enough for Elizabeth to know if the transaction was made or not. I think.

You can provide those details here (which aren’t really private) so I can give them to Elizabeth, or I can contact Elizabeth so that she contacts you. Which do you prefer?

– Eduan

Posted: Friday Jul 12th, 2013 at 5:47 pm #53364
Amy Lasley

Eduan – Unfortunately, I do not have those details; all I have is the license key and any information that I can access from our site. Could you have Elizabeth contact me?

I appreciate your help.

Thank you.

Posted: Saturday Jul 13th, 2013 at 3:37 pm #53405
Eduan

Gotcha. I sent her an email. :)

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.