latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

How to create 2 email address fields

Home Forums Community Forum How to create 2 email address fields

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Nov 21st, 2012 at 11:59 am #32260

Hi,

Is there a way I can have 2 email address fields on signup so that it makes sure the user inputs the same email address twice. Similar to how the password field works? Is there a way to immediately tell a user if their email address don’t match instead of only on submit? The same with the password. At the moment my form only tells a user if their passwords don’t match when they submit.

http://www.bizbytestraining.com/monthly-subscription-individual/

Thanks.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Nov 22nd, 2012 at 6:32 am #32329

Hi Tyron.

No, s2Member doesn’t have a second input field to re-enter the email address, and I don’t know how to add it. You’d need to custom code this yourself or hire someone to do it, I guess. I’m adding it to the list of feature requests, though.

About the password mismatch, the pro-form would normally indicate it right there. I confirmed this in my test installation, and also saw that it doesn’t work in yours.

That’d indicate a JavaScript conflict caused by another plugin or your theme. Could you please follow the tests suggested in this article? Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

Posted: Thursday Nov 22nd, 2012 at 3:28 pm #32372

Thanks Cristián, I am having a little issue.

When I add the option for Member level #2 on the second tab of the page link below the form doesn’t display correctly for the level #1 form or level #2. You will see 2 tabs on that page, one for “Register as an Individual” and the other “Register as a company”. They are level 1 member form and level 2 member form.

http://www.bizbytestraining.com/monthly-subscription-individual/

I have accept only paypal as the option but it’s outputting a card field and billing address fields. Do you know why that is?

I really need to get this to work as soon as possible and would appreciate any help you could give.

Thanks so much,

Tyron

Posted: Friday Nov 23rd, 2012 at 1:40 pm #32434
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Tyron,

It’s not currently possible to have two different Pro-Forms on the same page (even if they’re hidden by JavaScript/CSS) because the forms will conflict. Instead, we recommend displaying the different membership plans as buttons (see s2Member Pricing as an example) and then link over to a page that contains just the Pro-Form for that membership type.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.