latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

How To Give A Paid Customer ACCESS

Home Forums Community Forum How To Give A Paid Customer ACCESS

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Sep 17th, 2012 at 10:21 pm #25648

I REALLY WANT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT HOW HARD S2MEMBER IS – YET I’m so entrenched with it I must make it work.

Here’s my most recent issue (and BTW I have never received a solution from posting here in the support area)

Issue I’m having is; customer pays for a one off post, does not receive the custom link via email for access and then complains to me they did not get access to what they paid for.

Sometimes it works, some times it doesn’t; how do I give a person the customer link after they have paid???

VERY FRUSTRATING PLUGIN; TONS OF INFO – NON ADDRESSES ANY OF THE ISSUES I’VE EVER HAD.

I HAVE EVEN OFFERED TO PAY FOR HELP. NOTHING.

ANYONE THERE THAT CAN HELP??????

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Sep 17th, 2012 at 11:17 pm #25651
David Welch
Username: dwbiz05

Hey,

Not sure what you are using to process payments, but this should be fairly simple.

Go to (your payment type [Paypal, Auth.net, etc]) Pro forms or buttons in the s2member menu, look for the section that says “Specific Post/Page Access Links”.

That should walk you through generating an access link that you can e-mail to the customer.

Example: I use Auth.net. So my steps would be to go to Auth.net Pro Forms -> Auth.net Specific Post/Page Access Links -> use the link generator -> copy/paste into an email to the customer.

Hope that makes sense. Let me know if you have any questions.

Dave

Posted: Tuesday Sep 18th, 2012 at 2:53 am #25679
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Terry,

As David explained, if you need to generate access links, you can do that in Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Pro Forms -› Specific Post/Page Access Links.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.