latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

How to keep homepage registration-free

Home Forums Community Forum How to keep homepage registration-free

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday May 8th, 2012 at 7:12 am #12901
MCNB
Username: ngbaumhackl

In advance, apologize for such a basic question but I couldn’t find the answer:

I’m running a basic blog and have open registration working and restrict some blog post access to Level 1 subscribers. On the homepage I restrict access to Level 1-tagged posts by using a more tag to force the reader to the protected post. What’s the simplest way to make the homepage (archived posts) NOT require any registration (i.e. be available to the public) until the reader clicks on a more tag?

Is this an S2 question or a theme question?

Thank you.

(I didn’t need S2 pro other than having this simple question but I like S2 so much I was happy to pay something for it even with no questions!)

• This topic was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by  MCNB.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday May 9th, 2012 at 2:00 am #13033
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Mitja,

Have you seen this thread on protecting content with the more tag? Does that help answer your question?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.