latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

How to remove fields for Credit Card details

Home Forums Community Forum How to remove fields for Credit Card details

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Nov 21st, 2012 at 3:02 am #32206

I have two registration form at :

http://www.screeneditors.com.au/membership/join-the-ase-full-s2/

Just to be more clear, listed below is shortcode for form in link above

[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form level="2" ccaps="" desc="$30 AUD / One Time ( for 1 year access, non-recurring, no trial )" ps="paypal" lc="" cc="AUD" dg="0" ns="1" custom="www.screeneditors.com.au" ta="0" tp="0" tt="D" ra="30" rp="1" rt="Y" rr="BN" rrt="" rra="2" accept="paypal" accept_via_paypal="paypal" coupon="" accept_coupons="0" default_country_code="" captcha="0" /]

http://www.screeneditors.com.au/membership/join-the-ase-associate-s2/

Basically this form is fine except for field to enter Credit Card details at the bottom.

How can I remove these fields to enter Credit card details ?

Thanks

N.B. : I have not created field of credit card in General Option=>Registration/Profile fields and option.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by  Paul Clark.
  • This topic was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by  Paul Clark.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Nov 21st, 2012 at 8:50 pm #32293
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Paul,

I’m not sure what you’re referring to. Both of those links go to a page that just says “Our new website is almost ready! For the time being please go to screeneditors.com”. Can you please take a screenshot and show that here so we can better understand how to help?

Posted: Friday Nov 23rd, 2012 at 1:05 am #32386

Hi Ramm

This is Surendra Dhami, web developer for Paul.

More more clarification, I’ve added screenshot of the form. This is partial screenshot for registration form for paid membership. I was planning to implement paypal express checkout but when I create shortcode for form, it also includes the fields for credit card as seen in screenshot below.

So, basically my question is what I can do to remove this credit card fields and use paypal express checkout.

Thanks
Surendra

Posted: Friday Nov 23rd, 2012 at 1:51 pm #32437
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Paul,

It looks like your site might not be loading the s2Member JavaScript. Those fields should not be appearing if you’ve set accept=”paypal”; only the PayPal option should be showing.

Can you provide us a link to a test page on your site so we can confirm this? Otherwise, please “view source” on that page and look for the JavaScript include line somewhere near the top. Try to visit the URL that’s being loaded; it should return a bunch of JavaScript. If it returns an error, please see Knowledge Base » Mod Security, Random 503/403 Errors.

I also recommend disabling other plugins and temporarily switching to the default WordPress theme to rule out any plugin/theme conflicts. Please see Common Troubleshooting Tips.

Posted: Saturday Nov 24th, 2012 at 5:21 am #32465

Hi Ramm

Thanks for taking time to look through it. It was javascript conflict with theme and now I’ve sorted it out.

I have further listed two more problems/issues I’m having. Hopefully it is OK to post them in this reply.

1. I’m having is that I don’t find any place to configure to use paypal express checkout with forms generated from s2member. Right now forms have paypal standard set as default.

2. On registration forms, there are icons for different payment methods and for now I have activated paypal only. But I want to hide this whole icons set for payments (including paypal icons)

Basically remove block below

This way users can only see the checkout button and don’t see the icons for different cards and paypal. How can I make this happen.

Thanks for your time on this.

Posted: Saturday Nov 24th, 2012 at 5:34 am #32466

If needed, is there any private way to send you admin login credentials so that you could check the site.

Posted: Saturday Nov 24th, 2012 at 7:51 am #32473

Hi Paul.

When only PayPal is an option, it gets selected by default. Check if you don’t have any other conflicts left that may be causing this to not work as expected. The theme’s JS may still need a bit more work, or it can also be another plugin causing trouble. Follow the tips in the troubleshooting article to test where the conflict may be.

About hiding that section since PayPal is the only option, please read here: Pre Sale FAQs » To use s2Member® Pro Forms, will I have to use PayPal® Pro?

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.