latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

how to set membership from -1 to 0?

Home Forums Community Forum how to set membership from -1 to 0?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Feb 29th, 2012 at 11:26 pm #6854
Lan
Username: bigrice

Hello expert,
I plan to write some custom codes to the end of the registration process. If the user passes the verification, then s/he can register as a user (level 0), otherwise s/he can’t.
How I change the S2MEMBER_CURRENT_USER_ACCESS_LEVEL from -1 to 0 if s/he passes the verification?

Thank you very much for your help

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Mar 1st, 2012 at 10:20 am #6894
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Lan,

I’m very sorry, but we cannot assist with custom coding.

Please read our Support Policy for further details in this regard. Again, I’m very sorry.
s2Member® » Support Policy » Fine Lines

Posted: Friday Mar 2nd, 2012 at 4:49 pm #7105

Lan, you can change the person’s role manually from his profile page.

You can also use PHP to change the role. Knowledge Base » Changing Roles/Capabilities via PHP

We can’t code it for you, but that should help. :)

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.