latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

How to suppress the first welcome email

Home Forums Community Forum How to suppress the first welcome email

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Rick Roberts 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday May 24th, 2012 at 7:36 pm #14516

There are two emails sent to new customers, the one configured in General Options and the one configured in Paypal Options. The latter is sufficient for my needs. How do I prevent the first one from being sent?

Thanks for the help!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday May 25th, 2012 at 8:17 am #14578
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Rick,

You could use a plugin such as Eliminate Notify Email. I use that plugin on my site personally and it works great.

Posted: Friday May 25th, 2012 at 8:20 am #14581

Oh, sweet. Thanks! I so often forget to think of doing a plugin search. There seems to be one for everything.

Enjoy the weekend.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.