latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

How2: Second level for free without refund…

Home Forums Community Forum How2: Second level for free without refund…

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Yechiel Gottlieb 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Jul 18th, 2012 at 5:18 am #19598

Need help for the following scenario:
My subscribers are paying via PayPal for a course on subscription(I don’t want any free subscribers, I want only those who are serious about learning the subject).
They get to learn the first section of the course and during this time they have a full money-back guarantee, After they finish learning the first part, They’ll have to upgrade their membership in order to see the remaining content. The upgrade is free but there is no money-back guarantee after upgrading.
How do I do this?
Any ideas will be very very welcomed.

Thanks.

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.