latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

I am looking for a refund

Home Forums Community Forum I am looking for a refund

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Elizabeth (Support Rep) 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday May 23rd, 2013 at 9:13 pm #50510
Jordan Keyes
Username: gvnut

The Pro Upgrade is not what I thought it was going to be and I would like to request a refund.

Single-Site License ($69 USD)

Subscr. ID: 8JS573981F363983X
Charges today: $69.00
Recurring charges: $0 / non-recurring

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday May 25th, 2013 at 4:38 pm #50634
Staff Member

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the Support Center.

You stated that :”The Pro Upgrade is not what I thought it was going to be”, please elaborate:
– What are you trying to achieve with the s2Member Pro plugin?

We have a no-refund policy on digital goods; which is made available during the checkout process.
Digital Goods ( No Refund Policy )
Since s2Member.com is offering non-tangible, irrevocable, digital goods; we do NOT issue refunds, which you are responsible for understanding. During checkout, upon clicking the “Submit” button, your purchase is charged to the credit/debit card that you supplied. All sales are final. You cannot cancel a purchase or receive a refund for a purchase.

Reference: http://www.s2member.com/terms-conditions

Best regards,
Elizabeth

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.