latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

I have been debugging and this notice.

Home Forums Community Forum I have been debugging and this notice.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Feb 19th, 2013 at 8:28 pm #42534
Michael
Username: echoca

How can I get rid of these notices.

NOTICE: wp-content/plugins/s2member/includes/classes/cache.inc.php:94 – Undefined variable: cache_needs_updating
NOTICE: wp-content/plugins/s2member/includes/classes/sc-profile-in.inc.php:67 – Undefined index: ws_plugin__s2member_profile_saved
NOTICE: wp-content/plugins/s2member/includes/classes/sc-if-conds-in.inc.php:83 – Undefined variable: logicals
NOTICE: wp-content/plugins/s2member/includes/classes/sc-if-conds-in.inc.php:89 – Undefined variable: logicals
NOTICE: wp-content/plugins/s2member/includes/classes/sc-if-conds-in.inc.php:175 – Undefined variable: condition_failed

The 1st one is on a page with the pro log in widget.
The last four are on a page that uses conditional shortcodes and also has the edit profile shortcode.

I know that if I use the php versions in a template I can get rid of the if-condition errors. But the shortcodes make it nicer. Yes I could turn off debug to but I’m debugging so…It’s the 1st one I want do deal with most as it’s filling my log file up.

Thanks for your time.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Feb 20th, 2013 at 8:25 am #42571

Hi Michael.

You’d have to edit the files to define those variables before they are checked in the line where you get the notice. E.g. default [hilite mono]$cache_needs_updating[/hilite] to false before the conditionals.

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Thursday Feb 21st, 2013 at 3:14 am #42673
Staff Member

Thanks for the heads up on this thread :-)

The solution is to put your installation of PHP and WordPress® into production mode. You are currently running in DEBUG mode; which is why you are seeing NOTICES from PHP.

Posted: Thursday Feb 21st, 2013 at 12:43 pm #42744
Michael
Username: echoca

Thanks Cristian I will do that so I can continue debugging what I need to and not see s2members notices.

Jason thanks for the link. In it I learned that you are fixing your code to deal with this. That is the real solution to the problem and not me having to turn off debugging when I am debugging. I feel you are saying its me not you.

Posted: Friday Feb 22nd, 2013 at 8:52 am #42806

Thanks Cristian I will do that so I can continue debugging what I need to and not see s2members notices.

Cool. :)

In it I learned that you are fixing your code to deal with this.

Right, the next generation of s2Member being developed will take care of these warnings.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.