latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

I need a Master List of Access Links

Home Forums Community Forum I need a Master List of Access Links

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Sep 7th, 2012 at 8:54 pm #24584

We’re using the Specific Post/Page feature to sell access to a series of online videos. As you know, the system generates an email with the access link upon successful purchase via Paypal. My question is, “Is it possible to either be copied on that customer access email or to access a master list that shows access links generated and the customer emails that they were generated for?”

We have a situation where customers are either ‘losing’ their access links or not receiving them. We know that we can manually generate new access links but we’re concerned that someone could ‘lose’ their access, gain another one and give the original away to a third party. We’d rather just pull their original access link and resend it to them but can’t figure out if they’re stored in the system anywhere and how to access these if they are.

Thanks for your support.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Sep 8th, 2012 at 8:09 am #24627

Hi Karyl.

Sure, you can add your email address to the list of recipients for the confirmation email: [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› Specific Post/Page Confirmation Email -> Recipients[/hilite]

There’s also the Spec. Post/Page notification email: [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Notifications -› Specific Post/Page Sale Notifications -> Send An Email[/hilite]

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Saturday Sep 8th, 2012 at 9:52 am #24638

Thanks, Cristián, that’s what I needed!

Posted: Monday Sep 10th, 2012 at 7:13 am #24728

Great. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.