latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

I want to use a different extension for files

Home Forums Community Forum I want to use a different extension for files

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Mike (Volunteer Moderator) 3 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Aug 19th, 2013 at 12:55 pm #56168

I want to add an extension that is not listed on your inline extensions. We have encrypted reports that use a PDC extension. I keep getting error message: Error Saving Media Attachment. Does S2Member support PDC if not, is there a work around?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Aug 21st, 2013 at 7:57 am #56345
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for your inquiry.

s2Member doesn’t support PDC at all as far as I know. The file that s2Member uses for setting up its supported extensions is here:

/s2member/includes/mime-types.ini
I can’t really help past that. Sorry. I’m moving this to the Community Forums where another User may be better able to help you.
Posted: Wednesday Aug 21st, 2013 at 8:16 pm #56381
Right! You can actually support any MIME type. You just add the MIME type you want to support into that file :-) See: /s2member/includes/mime-types.ini

It’s just a simple text file (line by line).

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.