latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

iDev with Free Registrations who upgrade….?

Home Forums Community Forum iDev with Free Registrations who upgrade….?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice. Last updated by  ryannagy 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Mar 28th, 2012 at 1:22 pm #9352
ryannagy
Username: ryannagy

Hi all – Just a quick question. We are thinking about offering free registrations with access to some of our site’s resources. I am wondering how this can integrate with our iDev system so that affiliates get paid for free members who later upgrade to a paid membership.

For example,

1) affiliate sends person to site via affiliate link.
2) Person tries free membership and later upgrades to paid membership.

Will the affiliate still get paid when the person clicks the buy now button to upgrade?

It seems to me that they should. But I want to make sure that there are no problems. Anyone have any experience with this?

– Ryan

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Apr 3rd, 2012 at 9:03 pm #10008
ryannagy
Username: ryannagy

I’m guessing that when the person upgrades the affiliate will still get credit as the customer will still have a cookie in their browser and it will get activated.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.