latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

If I change my paypal account?

Home Forums Community Forum If I change my paypal account?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Aug 5th, 2012 at 9:29 pm #21196

If I change my current paypal account where I have many s2member subscriber registered with this paypal to another account because I have to do it to have a paypal pro account, what will arrive ? Can I do that and keep the access for my subscriber from my old paypal? and all new will have access too?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Aug 7th, 2012 at 2:04 am #21317
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Marc,

As long as your s2Member site URL doesn’t change, your old subscribers should continue to have access and s2Member will automatically handle their account when a payment fails or the subscription ends (the old PayPal account will still send the IPN notifications to s2Member, which will then handle the IPN message normally).

You can change your s2Member Pro settings to the new PayPal account and the new members who pay using your new PayPal account will also have access. Old subscribers on your old PayPal account will also have access as long as your old PayPal account stays active (if PayPal closes your old account, those old subscribers may lose access).

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.