latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

If s2 Pro is wrong for me…

Home Forums Community Forum If s2 Pro is wrong for me…

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Mike (Volunteer Moderator) 3 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Aug 2nd, 2013 at 6:46 am #54750

Hello and, first off, apologies if this is more of a customer service question than a developer one. We recently purchased s2 Pro because we want registration and payment all in one place (that’s what it’s for, right?!). However, at the moment Paypal Payments Pro has denied us because we clicked the “less than €50,000/year” button in revenue field (truth is we don’t know yet cause we’re about to start) and Google Wallet seems like a custom integration that is way above our capabilities. We read about the Paypal Express Checkout options but if we are, in the end, sending clients away from our site to pay in Paypal, it’s pretty much the same and we don’t need s2member pro, really.

Basically, I’m asking for some professional advice (from the developers or other users who have had similar problems). Recommendations?

Thank you very, very much,
Joe and BCN MES

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Aug 2nd, 2013 at 7:14 am #54760

Have you considered Authorize.Net? s2Member® Pro supports Pro Forms against both PayPal Pro and also against Authorize.Net, which is another highly recommended service. Authorize.Net has the bonus of being able to work even together with your own bank account (in many cases). If not, they can usually connect you with Wells Fargo or another major bank. You might give them a call. See: http://www.authorize.net/

Posted: Friday Aug 2nd, 2013 at 7:51 am #54763

Authorize.net is the most expensive! And the least international. They only list their prices in British Pounds if one is in Europe. Rather annoying. And, I have a natural disdain for online payment gateway companies that send you a paper document to sign, scan and send back. Any other options/ideas?

Posted: Friday Aug 2nd, 2013 at 5:17 pm #54785

natural disdain for online payment gateway companies that send you a paper document to sign, scan and send back

lol

Nope, that’s all I’ve got friend. You might check this list.
See: Pre Sale FAQs » What payment gateways does s2Member® support?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.