latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

If user loggedin redirect from home page.

Home Forums Community Forum If user loggedin redirect from home page.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Rob Condon 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Apr 9th, 2013 at 12:43 am #46874

I have HOME and WELCOME. Once user registers and logs in they redirect to WELCOME. Now I want it that if the user is logged in and they try to go to homepage, they are redirected to WELCOME every time. WELCOME is their new HOME unless they log out. I have already used redirect on login to get them there when they login in the first time but I want that if they click on HOME they go to WELCOME. Can someone get me going in the right direction?

Thanks!
Rob

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Apr 9th, 2013 at 7:39 pm #46945

To clarify I am using Login Welcome Page already and it is working.

I want that if the user is using the site and clicks on the HOME link, he is redirected to the same page as Login Welcome Page and bypasses the old home page. I have tried some redirection plugins and other options but maybe the Login Welcome Page is disabling them, because they don’t work.

Hope that makes sense.
Thanks
Rob

Posted: Wednesday Apr 10th, 2013 at 1:24 am #47007
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for your inquiry.

You might could use the is_home() conditional from WordPress. Something like this:

http://jobs.wordpress.net, or another freelance web site where WordPress® experts are offering their expertise through a bid on your project.
[/note_box]
[note_box]
These are Must-Use Plugins. Please create the following directory and file:
[hilite mono]/wp-content/mu-plugins/s2hacks.php[/hilite]
[/note_box]

Posted: Wednesday Apr 10th, 2013 at 10:54 am #47091

Oh man, that worked perfectly. Thank you so much for taking the time to do that!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.